Ebay surprises

A good few years ago I bought a large generator off ebay, it arrived all palleted and wrapped and in good condition. 3 weeks later I received a call from Inspector Geraint Evans of the South Wales constabulary. It was nicked and where was it......erm, it's powering a farm in Spain I told him. Oh well he said, you'd bought it in good faith and we will take no further action. It was from a tool hire Co.
It was actually stored in my mother in laws garage at the time awaited our move to Spain. I only recently told the wife and she went ballistic. The main reason for me not telling her beforehand was that precise reason

Someone got a nice surprise from me last year when I sold some old Vinyl albums on eBay.

This lady bought my Smiths Stangeways here we come album and I chucked in Morrissey Bona Drag too as that hadn’t sold! How lucky was she.....

Got a lovely eBay surprise when a Chinese man called Lin Hao took £120 out of my PayPal account after acquiring my details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.