Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

ccad4468917785.5b6dad0ba7bf5.png

88822c68917785.5b6daf88b74cc.png

af181268917785.5b6db05785262.png

Third kit ok home kit should be sky blue shirt ( only one shade ) white shorts , moron or sky blue socks...

Staff at the club are on strict orders to keep quiet but it is Puma, 100 percent.

£300m over five years.

As we saw this week with Pep wearing his Puma jacket nod, the drip of info will perhaps loosen up once the Christmas shopping window is all done.

Love Puma, their trainers and retro stuff are the best in the business.

Kompany, Silva and Aguero did a Puma photoshoot at the Science and Industry Museum last week.

The fabric of Puma shirts is not of good quality, I say it because this brand sponsored my Chilean team and the federation, the players and fans did not agree with the quality of these, they were canceled the contract after a few years and It was signed with Nike. I hope Nike will increase the offer and stay with us for the next few years.

I saw a rumor that Nike is tempting loserpool.
Chile, right. All comes together now.
Okay everybody, give this guy some slack regarding his grammar.
In fact, it's actually better than a lot of ye! :)

The fabric of Puma shirts is not of good quality, I say it because this brand sponsored my Chilean team and the federation, the players and fans did not agree with the quality of these, they were canceled the contract after a few years and It was signed with Nike. I hope Nike will increase the offer and stay with us for the next few years.

I saw a rumor that Nike is tempting loserpool.
I've noticed these big brands use the cheap shit in poorer countries where they won't sell as many and can't charge as much. I bought an Adidas Morocco shirt when I lived there, and the badge came off in the first wash. Had to glue it on myself and it still comes off sometimes. It was about 2/3 the price of a Bayern Munich shirt in the same shop. And yes, before you ask, it was a real one from the proper Adidas shop.

But let's be honest, most football shirts are pretty shoddy quality and nowhere near worth what they cost. I can't tell you how many have started to go bobbly or faded after just a few washes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.