Everton (H) Post Match Thread

Jesus had his best game this season for us, However we were very sloppy at times. Some poor defending offered Everton quite a few chances. We haven't been at our best of recent, whether that down to fatigue or the amount of injuries we have. Got a busy few weeks coming up, need De Bryne back fully fit,Aguero and Stones too. Not by any means a great performance but 3 points!

i thought everton was very good today and have a good team and good players but city only needed to do minimum effort to beat them, did not really had to up the game and with players missing or on the bench this city squad is more than good enough to beat most teams in 2nd gear or playing squad players in rotation

when we have all the cards in our hands we are going to be very hard to beat our best 11 is the best in europe never mind in england, and then you look to the bench and see like for like and anybody can come off the bench and make a difference and not just a holding job but they improve the team and we go again and again

Thought there were some tasty tackles going in on our players that weren't penalised by the referee. Probably due to frustration but still could have resulted in injuries .

I thought Pawson let them get away with too much.

Well done CITY.
ESPECIALLY Gabriel Jesus.
Should keep the wolves at bay for a week at least.

You just keep listening to Pep, son. A class act and one I hope stays at City and flourishes beyond all our expectations.

Not at our best , job done , two nice goals for Jesus , KDB back in the fold , Aguero on the bench and back to the top of the league , not a bad day and to think i could have been xmas shopping :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.