Kids I Pad at the game

What made it more ridiculous was he was so obsessed with taking our crisps off us that he didn’t actually scan my son - my lad jokingly said as we walked in, “thank god they didn’t find the knife, gun, bomb etc that I’ve got in my coat.”
Not that THAT smart arse remark wouldn’t get you detained!! I know it is a joke, but not in this day and age, and not when anyone can literally do as your son said. That’s a silly thing to say, IMHO.

Not that THAT smart arse remark wouldn’t get you detained!! I know it is a joke, but not in this day and age, and not when anyone can literally do as your son said. That’s a silly thing to say, IMHO.
I’m well aware of that mate, we aren’t stupid, it was said under his breath to me, not to the steward. Just ridiculous that he was so obsessed about a packet of crisps he didn’t bother to actually do his fucking job and scan his actual body.

Yesterday we had to take our bobby hats off at the scanning bit - what the fuk is that all about ?
You've been lucky in the past then, always asked to take me baseball cap off.... suppose I could have hid a packet of crisps or i-pad if I had one under it. ;)

Reactions: SVP
I had a 15 minute argument at the turnstile today with a steward in the pissing down rain over my daughter having her iPad. My daughter is 8 and takes her iPad to every game and as since she was 5. Eventually I was allowed to take it in, what they thought I was going to do with it is beyond me. All he kept saying was no iPads with no reason.

Can anybody shed any info on if you can take an iPad in with you ?
Gen question. Why on earth is she taking an iPad to the game, can she not go without for a couple of hrs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.