Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Do you know anything about FFPR or actually running a profitable business?

I'll repeat this, £60m per season represents 10% of our income. That's a huge amount of money

I know we will get more income when signing with Puma but it is not a really significant amount, City in previous seasons to lose that money and more for selling badly to several players.

You appear to be a little confused if you think the people who run City don’t care about the quality of the brand that will represent them around the world for the next 5 years.

People who run City care more about money than quality for something they are signing this agreement, everyone who has a business will always want to recover the investment and also exceed the income figure each year.

The money received is literally the only reason for having a sportswear partner.

That's right, but from the look of the fans many have their preferred brand and they will prefer that their team use that brand and not another of less prestige and quality.

I’m no expert but if Puma are lower quality than Nike - they must be bad...

Puma dresses teams of lesser importance and I commented on the difference in the quality of their costumes with respect to Nike with respect to my national team.

Nike are shit, fuck Nike.

His designs have not been the best for Manchester City, but there must be people in the club who supervise and give the ok to these models of clothing we have dressed these years, as every brand must present a variety of models and it is City who chooses.

His designs have not been the best for Manchester City, but there must be people in the club who supervise and give the ok to these models of clothing we have dressed these years, as every brand must present a variety of models and it is City who chooses.
No, Nike designed them and sent a couple of choices to the club, when every choice is shite there's fuck all the club can do.

So far we have-
Nike are shite
Nike have shite designs
Nike pay the club shite money

Any more reasons we should choose Nike?

Every Nike kit is of the same design, just produced in different colours

I know we will get more income when signing with Puma but it is not a really significant amount, City in previous seasons to lose that money and more for selling badly to several players.

And it is a significant amount. I don't understand why you don't recognise this

No, Nike designed them and sent a couple of choices to the club, when every choice is shite there's fuck all the club can do.

So far we have-
Nike are shite
Nike have shite designs
Nike pay the club shite money

Any more reasons we should choose Nike?

Let's see first what Puma offers, maybe they are worse and the players complain about their quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.