Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

People who run City care more about money than quality for something they are signing this agreement, everyone who has a business will always want to recover the investment and also exceed the income figure each year.
Well money is important otherwise they’d let us all in the ground for nothing on matchday. But even measured just on quality, Nike have been a let-down. Identikit, template kits that just don’t stand out. The advantage of going to someone like Puma is that we’re more of a flagship brand for them, rather than just being part of a group of big clubs. So we can get something that’s a bit different to the Nike templates and they get a high-profile team to boost their brand, which helps us get a better deal. That’s what Liverpool did with Warrior (although the owners already had a commercial relationship via the Red Sox.

And I’ve heard stories about the owners that confirm their commitment to their brand being the best it can be.

Every Nike kit is of the same design, just produced in different colours

And it is a significant amount. I don't understand why you don't recognise this

Puma designs are more attached to the body but they are not extraordinary, good is much in the taste of each fan, there will always be someone dissatisfied with some color or design, but more than the design for a player is important the quality of this and technology what does it have.

It is significant for other clubs with less money, for Manchester City it is not so much.

Puma designs are more attached to the body but they are not extraordinary, good is much in the taste of each fan, there will always be someone dissatisfied with some color or design, but more than the design for a player is important the quality of this and technology what does it have.

It is significant for other clubs with less money, for Manchester City it is not so much.

What's that saying!

"Don't debate with an idiot because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Who’s this clown?

Well sod it then... let’s give Puma the £300m back and let’s sign a deal with AVEC Sports... I’m sure they’ll pay us £25 upfront and their shirts are a good fit for fat bastards.

Unlikely given a large proportion of the players are now themselves sponsored by Puma too.

Yes, and I think it sponsors Kompany and the Kun heavy weights of the dressing room, so even if there is a problem, nothing will happen.
In my national team Alexis Sanchez, Arturo Vidal and Claudio Bravo were the first to disapprove the Puma costume.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.