Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Well sod it then... let’s give Puma the £300m back and let’s sign a deal with AVEC Sports... I’m sure they’ll pay us £25 upfront and their shirts are a good fit for fat bastards.

I think we should give the players something really to complain about and sign with Bukta and tell them the shirts have to be manufactured from that dead itchy nylon

What's that saying!

"Don't debate with an idiot because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Because I do not agree with what you say I'm an idiot? haha more idiot is the one that has no tolerance towards other opinions and believes to be right in everything.

Well sod it then... let’s give Puma the £300m back and let’s sign a deal with AVEC Sports... I’m sure they’ll pay us £25 upfront and their shirts are a good fit for fat bastards.

The agreement is already signed, if City does that we would have to pay a higher demand than what Puma would pay us.

I laugh some people in this forum, it must be the most intolerant within the forums I've participated.

The agreement is already signed, if City does that we would have to pay a higher demand than what Puma would pay us.

I laugh some people in this forum, it must be the most intolerant within the forums I've participated.
You shouldn’t be surprised. You’re talking nonsense and clearly don’t have much of a clue about the business of football. People on here aren’t going to politely agree with you.

People who run City care more about money than quality for something they are signing this agreement, everyone who has a business will always want to recover the investment and also exceed the income figure each year.

Do you believe the rags are concerned about the quality of the noodles?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.