Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

You shouldn’t be surprised. You’re talking nonsense and clearly don’t have much of a clue about the business of football. People on here aren’t going to politely agree with you.

Well it does not matter I have participated in several forums, and I have learned to be tolerant with other opinions than mine, it does not bother me at all that they do not agree with what I say, I am not a god to believe me to be always right, although I am generally quite assertive.

Why? Because I'm curious. I found it odd that somebody from Chile would register on this forum now as opposed to when we had a Chilean manager.

I am a City fan since 2010, it is true that in Chile the City campaign was still more involved when Pellegrini was there, now the press and the people follow United more by Alexis Sanchez and Barcelona by Vidal, but they are 2 players that I really do not I like them, besides I am a boy who does not let himself be influenced by what others say.

Can’t wait to squeeze my man chugs in a skin tight puma kit.

Will look like the hairdresser from Benidorm.

I never thought a kit thread would be hijacked by the reps who sold and lost the deals...

I am a City fan since 2010, it is true that in Chile the City campaign was still more involved when Pellegrini was there, now the press and the people follow United more by Alexis Sanchez and Barcelona by Vidal, but they are 2 players that I really do not I like them, besides I am a boy who does not let himself be influenced by what others say.

I agree !

I for one am very excited about Puma. They've always been a mark of sporting excellence and peak physical performance.

is-diego-maradona-sponsored-by-puma%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.