Leicester (A) League Cup QF - Pre Match Thread

Leicester v City Carabao Cup QF prediction (after 90 mins)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a very difficult game because we must be running on empty in midfield. I don't think KDB is ready yet to start and I assume David Silva is still out

I think Leicester will play their strongest team. As a club this is their best chance of silverware. They will be desperate to win something as tribute to the owner/Chairman.
We should play a strong side also.

I agree, even last year they played a strong team ... this isn’t going to be an easy walk over, it’s QF stage as such and Pep would take it seriously ... unless Liverpool winning today and going back on top shifts his focus on the League and CL ...

------------------------Muric--------------------
Stones------Otamendi------Kompany---Zinchenko
----------------------------Delph------------------------------
--------------Gundogan-------------Foden----------------
Mahrez----------------Jesus---------------------Sterling

30 Minutes for KDB later and 20 min for Kun

1-2 win for us

------------------------Muric--------------------
Stones------Otamendi------Kompany---Zinchenko
----------------------------Delph------------------------------
--------------Gundogan-------------Foden----------------
Mahrez----------------Jesus---------------------Sterling

30 Minutes for KDB later and 20 min for Kun

1-2 win for us
I like this team but I’d start kdb in place of gundo who I think could do with a rest. Maybe give Kev 45mins or an hour tops.

Stones looked dodgy at right back v Hoff but I suppose we’ve no other option if we want to rest Ferna and Kyle

I like this team but I’d start kdb in place of gundo who I think could do with a rest. Maybe give Kev 45mins or an hour tops.

Stones looked dodgy at right back v Hoff but I suppose we’ve no other option if we want to rest Ferna and Kyle

Where’s Danilo!? Injured again?

When is the draw for semi final btw? After our game or next day after the North London derby? Or some other day in future? Way things stand one of the big boys would get the lower league team over two legs ... wouldn’t mind if that’s us (again, like last year) as there’d be lots to play for in January in the league and Liverpool won’t have any of these mid week games ...
Yeah wouldn’t fancy having to squeeze in two games against Arsenal/ Spurs/Chelsea in January even though our league fixtures are relatively easy scousers aside. Could do with an easy FA cup 4th rd draw too assuming we get through as we have a very hard start to February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.