Leicester (A) League Cup QF - Pre Match Thread

Leicester v City Carabao Cup QF prediction (after 90 mins)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried the Leicester fc site. You have to register, it wouldn't recognise my phone number as valid, and entering birth date it started with this month and I'd have to press it hundreds of times to get back to my birth year. I said I was ten but the phone thing kept me out.

Just done it with no problems. It says you need to pick the car park ticket up at the stadium but I've spoken to the ticket office and they've said the email confirmation will get me into the car park. For the dob I just typed it in from the start rather than using any pick list.
BTW the ticket office and ticket website were a breath of fresh air compared to what we need to put up with!

the team selection for this one will be fascinating. Pep has treated this competition pretty seriously in the past but we are clearly in a strong title race with a busy period over Christmas and some injuries. Will he fully rotate and sacrifice it? i dont think so, i think we'll see quite a serious team, within reason.

the team selection for this one will be fascinating. Pep has treated this competition pretty seriously in the past but we are clearly in a strong title race with a busy period over Christmas and some injuries. Will he fully rotate and sacrifice it? i dont think so, i think we'll see quite a serious team, within reason.

I think he will but with KDB and Aguero getting some minutes.

Our squad is strong whoever we play

Strangely with having injury issues it'll probably mean a stronger side than if we were all fit with needing to get some time into Kun/Kev's legs.

With players needing minutes it could look a better 11 than whenwe recently started.
Leicester will definitely be up for it.

Than again some will be rusty. Some haven’t played together that many games.

Oh well, I expect us to go through. Just ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.