Leicester (A) League Cup QF - Pre Match Thread

Leicester v City Carabao Cup QF prediction (after 90 mins)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the broader question, Walker always tries to hard against Spurs, Sterling rarely performs at Anfield and Stones I can't recall performance wise at Goodison. Did he play in the thrashing we took? I think he played well there last season.

Tevez springs to mind. Always stepped it up against the rags. Adebayor at home to Arsenal was immense that day he scored and ran the length of the pitch. Don't remember if he was any good at their place.

Bellamy always did well no matter who the opposition were.

Given a Cup Final with a full weeks preparation everyone will have their own best 11 and I bet they are all roughly similar.

However mid-season with weekend, midweek football a team is better if it's rotated. A best 11 becomes a meaningless abstraction because fitness and form become a factor.

You can't play Sane Sat-Wed-Sat for more than about 3 or 4 ties before his game will start to dip.

No one will improve after 3 weeks of 2 matches a week, though some will dip quicker and fall further.

No ET unless we save KDB and Serge until then.

Keeping my eye on that Boulturn **** too. He might fancy a free trip to Bangkok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.