Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Puma designs are more attached to the body but they are not extraordinary, good is much in the taste of each fan, there will always be someone dissatisfied with some color or design, but more than the design for a player is important the quality of this and technology what does it have.

It is significant for other clubs with less money, for Manchester City it is not so much.
I guess it must be confusing with all the FFP / endless money talks around City

But in reality the money City has is basically a) ticket sales (less than peers because we have cheaper tickets than say Arsenal) b) TV money which is a bit more than rivals purely down to performance and c) noodle & shirt deals,

So squeezing the most out of such deals is vital for us, if we have to keep up with the likes of Liverpool / ManU

Can’t wait to squeeze my man chugs in a skin tight puma kit.

Will look like the hairdresser from Benidorm.

I don't think we'll end up with the tight fit personally. There's plenty of teams that use Puma and don't have the Arsenal fit - Burnley for example, which if you take away the horrific sponsor, isn't a bad shirt at all.

Most match goers seem overweight so a generous size is fair!

With Kappa and Macron, I’ve had to buy a size up to make them fit. Large not medium.

I’ve got the current puma italy shirt in a size large and the fit is a lot tighter than a size large Nike shirt but the jump from large to X large in puma is massive so the choice with puma shirts is either the slightly tight look or the I’ve got bad cat aids look.

I just saw these online.. for the love of god someone please tell me that they've been debunked as legit somewhere in this epic 100 page thread!

I'd rather take the dull Nike template stuff over mk2 versions of this years Puma designed Huddersfield monstrosities .

crazy-purple-puma-manchester-city-19-20-pre-match-shirt-2.jpg
137631287231.jpg

I just saw these online.. for the love of god someone please tell me that they've been debunked as legit somewhere in this epic 100 page thread!

I'd rather take the dull Nike template stuff over mk2 versions of this years Puma designed Huddersfield monstrosities .

crazy-purple-puma-manchester-city-19-20-pre-match-shirt-2.jpg
137631287231.jpg
I wouldn't worry too much, even if true it's a training kit. Have you seen the Nike training kit this season?

Yeah. Not a fan of that Nike soundwave effect on the training kit or the actual kit. I really hope this awful looking moire effect on the Puma training kits and goalkeeping kits doesnt find its way onto the actual shirt...

Looked like Pep had a Puma flat cap on at the start of the match last night.
This is what I meant the other day. A drip drip effect of the brand. I’ve never known that at any other club where a change of kit supplier was happening. This won’t be any old deal where we get a generic design. We’ll be, for want of a better phrase, ‘the face of puma’ with a design of our own, totally unique and will be the dogs bollocks, or that should probably say the Puma’s private’s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.