Mourinho Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interim job isn’t that risky.

They won’t get a CL place and they won’t get relegated. No man’s land is their battle field.

Key requirements are to re-establish discipline and morale and get them playing a more enterprising brand of football. That plus fifth or sixth place isn’t a tall order now that the chief irritant is expelled.

They won’t get a CL place and they won’t get relegated. No man’s land is their battle field.

Key requirements are to re-establish discipline and morale and get them playing a more enterprising brand of football. That plus fifth or sixth place isn’t a tall order now that the chief irritant is expelled.
I think he’ll bring a measure of respekt (respekt, respekt) to the team.

If that happens, there'll be pressure to give the Norwegian Chosen One the job.

Lol.

Conflicted now, got money on them finishing outside the top 6 but if it means he'd get the job permanently...

Finishing 7th from here could hardly be called disastrous. Although finishing 6th, being oh so unlucky going out in the FA Cup semi-final, a plucky defeat to PSG in the Champions League and missing out on European football next year only due to Arsenal winning the Europa League would seem to represent firm grounds for giving him the job in my eyes.

Go you bright young managerial thing, you.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but sung at the (Fu) King Power last night:

Mourinho are you listening?
To the song that we're singing.
You never attacked,
And now you've been sacked.
Walking in a City wonderland.

I heard "Bring back Mourinho!", but not that.

Brilliant!

It’s a fucking ludicrous decision from a footballing perspective, on a par with us appointing Joey Barton.

It has been done to please the 617m followers or whatever it is. I’m just surprised they didn’t go the whole hog and appoint Cantona.

It’s a fucking ludicrous decision from a footballing perspective, on a par with us appointing Joey Barton.

It has been done to please the 617m followers or whatever it is. I’m just surprised they didn’t go the whole hog and appoint Cantona.

He's probably snubbed them, like whole a load of other potential candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.