Spanish property

I would be very wary doing this. A client of mine bought two for £350k each in Estapona and thought he would make around £30k a year net from them. He makes £12k and the values have fallen. Need to be wary with exchange rates too. Not good for Uk buyers at these levels

Buy 3 terraced in north Manchester 80k each rent easily at £500 a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I filled my spare room each night on Airbnb for £25 then I’d make £760 per month in rent. A year long tenant would bring in perhaps £450 per month!

Used Airbnb in Berlin, Aarhus and Dublin without asking for a licence number ok.

SPAIN

Look up the rules in SPAIN then come back on here with your ideas.

It’s got so many good reviews. I should be fine. More money for San Miguel and I also have tickets for Malaga v Reus in the football.

Does anybody here have property in Spain, and make an income from letting it? just wondered if it was feasible with 300k to buy 2 places and live off the rent?
You would be much better of buying 3 houses for£80 grand to £100 grand in Radcliffe, Ramsbottom, Burnley ect .that would make you £1,500 a month at least

would not invest in Europe 'to risky' for the amount you mention, like the other poster said invest within the UK and rent, your money is safe,,,other than that maybe look at Florida you will pick up a cracking property for that amount.
the OP is welcome to call and see me at my home for some sound investment advice,if you bring your 300k with you (pref used notes) i will see its deposited securely for you 'no worries there' ;-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.