Favourite Beatles Song

F*ck the Beatles! The Kinks were miles ahead! But I am partial to A day in the life(A truly amazing tune) and Penny lane (even if it is a poor man's Waterloo Sunset)
Im a Kinks fan but lets face it if it wasn't for The Beatles there probably wouldve been no Kinks
I never thought The Kinks made great albums, just great singles, I dont think any band in the 60's was ahead of The Beatles.

Im a Kinks fan but lets face it if it wasn't for The Beatles there probably wouldve been no Kinks
I never thought The Kinks made great albums, just great singles, I dont think any band in the 60's was ahead of The Beatles.
The Kinks getting banned from the USA killed them as a super band. They would be on a different stratosphere if they'd not. I for one would put the Kinks above the Beatles, simply because I think they're better. The most underrated band of all time. Now you might say, they get lauded and spoken about well etc etc.. BOLLOCKS!! They should be music royalty ! They were(hopefully will be again) simply BRILLIANT.

I for one would put the Kinks above the Beatles, simply because I think they're better.

Good for you.

Now instead of posting on a favourite Beatles song thread about how the Kinks were miles superior you should start your own Kinks thread

Good for you.

Now instead of posting on a favourite Beatles song thread about how the Kinks were miles superior you should start your own Kinks thread
I gave my favourite Beatles song smart arse :-) I was just giving my opinion of a rival band. God forbid me giving a view on a chat site. What next !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.