United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
[They won e games out of about 29 fames, lobg may that continue. They will ebd up nearer the bottom than top half. QUOTE="citytilllidie, post: 11415363, member: 39308"]They obviously want to start playing attacking football.
Is that Solskjaers stamp?
Can't remember or even don't know how he had Cardiff playing when they went down last time. Presuming attacked and got opened up?[/QUOTE]

The beauty of this appointment is that it will probably be somewhere between meh, not too bad and a total disaster. But the fans won't get on his back (not for a long time at least) because he's "one of their own". So not sure we even need a Save OGS thread.

Skybet offering 33-1 on the scum finishing bottom half this season. I have availed myself of that too good to be true offer.
Where's that mate?

They obviously want to start playing attacking football.
Is that Solskjaers stamp?
Can't remember or even don't know how he had Cardiff playing when they went down last time. Presuming attacked and got opened up?
They only won 3 games in about 20, hope that continues as they will end up nearer the bottom than top half.

The rags results and performances will improve under Noddy and Phelan, they could hardly get any worse. The media and their fan's will then go into hysterical overdrive that the glory days are back etcetera. They still need to spend 300+ million to be competing again.
This is a presumption. The players might like OGS, but he's a useless manager.

He barely looks a day older than when he was playing for them.

JAMES-HARRIES-1991.jpg

One of the very few decent rags at work - a former season-ticket holder at the swamp - claimed this morning that he is pretty happy with the appointment, but didn’t elaborate and I had no time to pursue it.

I suppose any rag would be happy that PEG has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.