Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

I think that performance from Walker had been on the cards for a while. The guy needs a break.

We will have to be outstanding to win the league from here but we do have an outstanding player coming back to the team.

The next few months certainly won't be boring!

Piss poor today,fairplay to palace played their game of the season which can happen,it’s just so hard to defend the title the season after,but it seems to be a complacency after we win titles,that stat about never retaining any trophy we have won is unbelievable..

So Merlin out, Kev not fully fit, nor Serg - oh I tell you what, lets leave Fern out as well! Pep you turd. His fault today I'm afraid. Still love him though;)
How’d we know he left Dinho out. I would have thought he’d be on the bench if just a rest.

Poor defensively for the goal, but how many chances did we really create? This is at least the third game where shitloads of corners have barely led to a single shot on goal, despite the delivery being brilliant almost every time. Far too many unimaginative crosses up to players that were in no position to win them. And yeah, Walker needs a rest. Ultimately, like the last few games, the injuries and schedule are fucking up our season. No team can start this many games this quickly when they only have one player available in each position (and rarely the best player) and hope to keep up the performance levels. Other than the lack of creativity, I didn't really see the same intensity off the ball that we're used to seeing. How many times were Palace pressured into making mistakes?

Wank. Dreadful without the ball, pretty clueless with it. Upped it in the last 10 minutes but far too little, far too late.
That last 10 was how it should be from half time.
For 80 mins... Too laboured, too casual. Half hearted in the tackle. Too many poor performances all round. Terrible team selection/formation from Pep. No margin for error now.

Taking comemerations of the york anerversary a bit far by deciding to play like were still in the 3rd division.

Pep fucked up with his midfield choices.
We lost, shit happens, still gonna win the league in my opinion, let's the gigddy ****s have christmas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.