January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
With ferdy now being injured and our form shit at the moment do you think we will go in the market now and get some cover in? Pep says no transfers but that will be a major mistake by him as we are desperate for a defensive midfielder and also a striker and left back cover. I like mendy but he is no good if he doesn’t play half the time. Same as Jesus he is nowhere the level what nan city need
Fernandinho out of form.

Is he close to being fit (ie: sellable) yet? Not that it really matters, we could just leave him out. I'm a **** that can't quote properly.
Made his return for the youth team recently and went off injured after 8 minutes.

Who can we get or should we just buy anyone ?
We should have got kovacic from real Madrid on loan.but our problem is we try to be smart allowing other teams to come in and get the players. We missed jorghinho because we haggled all summer then got stiffed by Chelsea . we cannot put all our eggs in the frankie de jong basket because he wants to go to Barcelona and we will be fucked again

We should have got kovacic from real Madrid on loan.but our problem is we try to be smart allowing other teams to come in and get the players. We missed jorghinho because we haggled all summer then got stiffed by Chelsea . we cannot put all our eggs in the frankie de jong basket because he wants to go to Barcelona and we will be fucked again
The question was who can we get in January. We didnt miss Jorginho because we haggled, we agreed, then things changed after that.

I know but that deal should have been tied up within weeks. It should never have got to a stage were he changed his mind . Tbh I’m glad anyway as I dont think he is the right man . I like the guy from Lyon who we can get if we pay the money .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.