Merry Christmas Blue Mooners

Merry Xmas to all of you Bluemooners. Even the cunts.

It’s certainly a great one for one particular Blue. My son lives in Phoenix, Arizona and one of his pals there, Nick, is a fanatical Blue. I met him last year when over there and he’s a great lad. His dream is to bring his 3 young sons over to Manchester to the Etihad to see us play but he’s not been able to afford it so far. He’s had a really shit year for various reasons but he’s just found out that City have offered to fly the four of them over to Manchester to see a game live. He was in bits when told and I’m not ashamed to say I was too when I saw the video. His boys will be told the great news in a few hours (they’re 7 hours behind us) and I can’t wait to see their reaction.

What a great gesture by City.
That's an amazing guesture by the club. Is it going on their YouTube channel?

Merry Christmas Blues.
Got my annual new City pint glass :-)
Now got more than a dozen cracked ones in the cupboard as superstition does not allow me to bin them!
Have a great one especially a week on Thursday!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum, and a special thanks to all the moderators who help keep this place running smoothly all year long.

I hope one and all are having a great day. I’m sitting wondering if it’s time to have a drink. I think it might be. Have a great day people and remember the happy face when you get the socks with bears on them.

Merry Christmas, and god bless us one and all. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.