Leicester v City post match

That wasn't even one of those days, we just looked devoid of ideas when we were asked to chase the game. Again.

That's the league gone today. We won it in December last season, Liverpool have won it in December this time around.

The squad isn't strong enough when a couple of names are missing, the system has started to come apart. The only hope we have is a Liverpool collapse, which won't happen.

Not meaning to sound melodramatic but this is very likely correct. If we beat Liverpool at our place then maybe we can turn it around, but right now I think they would thrash us, and if we lose that game it absolutely is finished.

Goddamn it. The defending may not have been pretty, we had good chances to score more and didn't. But a big fuck off to the ref for not giving a foul on Danilo, and for giving us a red at the slightest opportunity. We've come back from worse before. Come on City.

Last edited:
Disgraceful

1-0 up against both Palace and Leicester and we bottled both of them.

3 worlds in 2 games as well. Only happens to City.

Gutted.

this feels like Mancini's title winning season or at least i'm hoping it still can be.

I'm going to have to miss match of the day for the second consecutive time.

Carried Sane, Aguero, Gundogan and Delph today. I don't think Delph played at Left Back all game.

I don't know what is wrong, but it needs sorting pronto.

Shite. Subbing of Kev was farcical.

Taken lead last two and didn't learn the lesson.

They don't have the intensity to retain a title.
It didn't seem very 'Pep', did it? Maybe under strict instructions from medical staff? Either way, we are now paying for a ridiculous campaign last year and in summer. Fitness and intensity just not there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.