Leicester v City post match

This will upset the happy clappers who say everything will be ok as we are the best team in Europe.. nope no we are not, for a start crystal palace and Leicester are better than us. PEP said today was a test of the teams character.. Well they failed miserably they have no character. Can you imagine Liverpool losing to these 2 teams.. no me neither.

We have 16 points more than Leicester and 25 points more than Palace. They are categorically not better than us.

Do you remember a single instance this season of anyone commenting on the beautiful, jaw dropping football that Palace or Leicester play? No, me neither.

His stats are incredible. Every league game we drop points in, he is in the starting eleven.

Not quite but it's a ridiculously high percentage. If you add cup games like Wigan, Lyon and Shakhtar it gets a lot closer to 100%

A huge drop off from Ferdi and should have been addressed.

gundog reminds me of nasri the way he hides when it gets a bit tough
Against Palace his goal disguised an awful performance. He never looks like he really wants the ball. Goes through the motions jogging around and shits out of 50/50s. Was so keen to see him succeed but he is a mile off of what we need.

I hope we can successfully appeal against that red card.
1166.gif

WRONG, we need 6 points or it's all over as far as the title go's

No mate , we simply are not going to beat the Dippers on current form , if we are seven points behind with 51 to play for . i would still give is a fair chance , we still dont know how Klopp and his" worldclass" team will react to being favourites and their supporters piling on the tons of presssure with their expectation/desperation , we have made it difficult not impossible

The situation is now quite clear. We need to beat Saints for a starter. Poor result there and it's curtains. That sets us up for the scousers. Beat them, then game on. Big ask atm but that's where we are. We need to play our way into form but that needs to happen now. I'll be surprised if the scousers keep this up but we need to sort our act out.

We have half a dozen players not at the races , and we are realising how vital a 33 year old Dinho is to our team , also our final ball into the opposition penalty area is becoming far to predicatable , when you add opponents scoring some unbelievable goals , it adds up to a bad run of results , the next two games could make or break our title chances ,we need a minimum four points to keep in touch.
It's not over yet. Spurs and Liverpool can each lose 2 on the trot just as we have done. I don't expect it though.

I thin we have the best squad by far but it's a question of getting the players on the pitch.

The good news I guess is that KDB must be close to full fitness now and Silva made his return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.