Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

£5m in the summer and we'd have got jorginho in the summer for £60m.

I 100% agree unlike some on here.

We had at least 4 weeks to offer the full amount to De Lorentes but we held off thinking it was just us & know one else

It went quite then Sarri was named Chelsea manager & the rest is history.

I still won't have it he wanted Sarri & know one else bull shit.
Player will say that now he is at Chelsea but City blinked.

He was a guest at City in February & a deal was on the cards but we never closed it out.

Don't fuck about get them done

VVD, Jorginio are 2 big fuck ups.
20m short on both yet look at them now

Offer the money for Ndombele 50-60m & the same for Chillwell CASH up front..

We had at least 4 weeks to offer the full amount to De Lorentes but we held off thinking it was just us & know one else

He was a guest at City in February & a deal was on the cards but we never closed it out.

Missing out on VVD wasn’t that bad. We got Laporte who’s on the same level but three years younger and he cost 18m less

Missing out on VVD wasn’t that bad. We got Laporte who’s on the same level but three years younger and he cost 18m less
He is not in his level mate, Van Dijk is really a beast and I think he would be even better here! But Laporte is really good and will be one of the best in the future.

Reactions: Itd
He is not in his level mate, Van Dijk is really a beast and I think he would be even better here! But Laporte is really good and will be one of the best in the future.
VVD might be slightly better, but Laporte is 3 years younger and cost 18m less. We got the better deal IMO, even though 75m for VVD wasn’t a bad deal at all

Do you really believe that City thought there was no one else, when it was common knowledge that Sari would go to Chelsea and there was a good chance, reported in the media, that Jorginho might go with him? DeLaurentis played the long game, the player had decided to follow Sari and he knew it, so he ended up with more cash.

City have a value on a player, right or wrong, they will not be taken for a ride, do it once and you are fucked for ever eg the rags and red scouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.