Retain title or win CL

If someone was to guarantee the Champions League, I would snap your arm off right now.

United have just three in over 60 years of competing.

We would have reached our summit.
I’m sure this years is ours no one in Europe is better than US it’s the first time we have the Best team the only problem i Think off ISS Messi (Barca) all off the other teams we’re the Best
I’m sure we Will lift the trophy in May again
CTID

The only thing that would really hurt is the dippers winning the league. I hate the rags with a passion but after the events of recent years the dippers make my skin crawl. If they win the league then us winning the CL a few weeks later would take some of the gloss of it, so would take that.
Under normal circumstances, the league would always be the trophy I want. CL is a cup and usually the best team in the competition doesn’t win it. It’s a myth peddled by the istory clubs that it’s the be all and end all, when in reality it’s a glorified Caribou Cup

The only thing that would really hurt is the dippers winning the league. I hate the rags with a passion but after the events of recent years the dippers make my skin crawl. If they win the league then us winning the CL a few weeks later would take some of the gloss of it, so would take that.
Under normal circumstances, the league would always be the trophy I want. CL is a cup and usually the best team in the competition doesn’t win it. It’s a myth peddled by the istory clubs that it’s the be all and end all, when in reality it’s a glorified Caribou Cup

That coach attack is going to piss me off for a long time to come. Just like that Banner that the fucking rags had.

Both examples of what a complete set of cnuts both clubs possess and why I detest them .

I too would rather win the PL but the CL appears to mean so much to our owner.

I’m sure this years is ours no one in Europe is better than US it’s the first time we have the Best team the only problem i Think off ISS Messi (Barca) all off the other teams we’re the Best
I’m sure we Will lift the trophy in May again
CTID

We lost against Palace and Leicester but we are the best in the CL?

Despite some losing faith after a recent poor run of results , i want us to win both of 'em , beat the Dippers on the last day 93.20 style and then a penalty victory in the Champs league final with the best goalie in the world conceding five Panenka's and our January signing Ramos making an appearance to nobble Salah's other shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.