Liverpool (h) pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much short passing at the back will just encourage Liverpool and they won't be pulled out of shape as easily as any other team. We do the short passing to pull teams out of shape and move them around the pitch. I can't see Liverpool leaving gaps for us so we'll probably have to produce some individual brilliance and maybe focus on their weaknesses. I've noticed that Alisson is rarely tested but when he is, he's prone to mistakes. Time for Danilo to come in at LB.

Reactions: Itd
Need to be on our A game to get a result. The full backs are our main weaknesses currently, would be looking at playing Danilo at LB and Walker at RB.

We need to make the Etihad a real cauldron on Thursday and scare the shit out of the Dippers.

It's a pity that where we are weakest ( full back areas) is where Liverpool are their strongest.
Reckon it'll be a tight game and if we play well defensively we'll win, 2-1 City

No chance if anyone has to be Laporte, whoever plays there will be up against the diving one, so Zinchenko would be a major gamble.

We tried Laporte in the CL 1st leg last year and it failed miserably. Also, he's our best CB so needs to be right there leading the defensive line.

Pep bigging up Liverpool, putting the pressure on for this game. If ever City needed our A game, it's this game.

Genuinely no idea how this will pan out but I hope City come out flying from the off just like the home leg in CL last year. See how they handle things if City can score early again.

I don't expect KDB to feature.

Funny about Aguero. It doesnt matter how bad an injury is it always takes him 3 or 4 games to get back in the grove. Scored 1 today but should have had a hat trick.The good news is he then generally hits a rich vein of form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.