Liverpool (h) pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the negative people in this thread go and give themselves a slap, please!!

We have one of the best squads in world football, playing a brand of football that is admired and copied throughout the world.

Liverpool, on the other hand, are a talented battering ram. Nullify their crazy press and pass it around them, like we did at anfield, and we should beat them.

They are good, but we are better, and we will put in a great performance.

City 3-1!!

With the problems at left back think Pep might go 3 at the back.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ederson
..........Stones.......Kompany........Laporte
...........................Fern
De Bruyne.....Dave....Bernardo
Sterling..................................Sane
........................Aguero

Fuck me the bin dippers are going on that this game is a freebie and even if they lose the league is theirs. I don't care what anyone says our midfield is superior in every fucking way to theirs.

Their fullbacks are immense and that is the main problem as our have been wank for sometime now and exploited.

Loving the confidence of the scousers though hopefully their team feels the same.

Come one Guys. The rest of the league are looking to you as the good guys to win this and stop those over entitled cnuts from winning the league. I've never met a club that irks me more than Liverpool. They always act the victim and like they're such a friendly and upstanding team but they're so dirty and smug it's enraging. Put 4 past em but be wary of Mane trying to choke out your players or for Salah going down if someone looks at him.

Come one Guys. The rest of the league are looking to you as the good guys to win this and stop those over entitled cnuts from winning the league. I've never met a club that irks me more than Liverpool. They always act the victim and like they're such a friendly and upstanding team but they're so dirty and smug it's enraging. Put 4 past em but be wary of Mane trying to choke out your players or for Salah going down if someone looks at him.
Their feral fans repeatedly unite fans in hatred and yet media cretins don't seem to get it.

This feels like a really big game, haven't wanted a win this much in a while. Come on City!

Vinnie on match of the day:

"My first league win, we were 8 points behind, with six games to go, so if anyone is now dropping their heads they're not at the right club"
Fantastic words from kompany,now all I want for the build up this week is for us to say fuck all,but hopefully the scousers can’t contain themselves and start spouting off,as usually it can come back to bite you on the arse...

Fuck me the bin dippers are going on that this game is a freebie and even if they lose the league is theirs. I don't care what anyone says our midfield is superior in every fucking way to theirs.

Their fullbacks are immense and that is the main problem as our have been wank for sometime now and exploited.

Loving the confidence of the scousers though hopefully their team feels the same.

I've got to say, the reds I know on the site I use aswell... A loss for us on Thursday is horrendous.

If your using rawk for your source, fair enough. I don't bother with rawk. It's full of blinkered fans.
Honestly, not all LFC fans are like rawk.

Imo even if we win...yes...pressure is on you this year to catch up. As I feel klopp has us grounded and hungry.

But we could go to united and get beat, Chelsea could beat us at anfield... Spurs are spurs tbh.

But my point is, this title race is far from over. No matter the result on Thursday.

I've got to say, the reds I know on the site I use aswell... A loss for us on Thursday is horrendous.

If your using rawk for your source, fair enough. I don't bother with rawk. It's full of blinkered fans.
Honestly, not all LFC fans are like rawk.

Imo even if we win...yes...pressure is on you this year to catch up. As I feel klopp has us grounded and hungry.

But we could go to united and get beat, Chelsea could beat us at anfield... Spurs are spurs tbh.

But my point is, this title race is far from over. No matter the result on Thursday.

Don’t think a defeat for you would be “horrendous”; it’s a bit of a free hit. Even if you lose you still have a four point buffer. Win and the title is virtually yours. If I was Klopp I’d go balls out for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.