Liverpool (h) pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was ok for the Southampton game I’m told mate, muscles slightly stiff but he was being saved for this game. All the slight knock thing is all cloak and dagger bollocks lol
How reliable is your source?

Start vinny
Start Kev
Start kun

Up the blues! Not close to us this lot when we’re at it

Liverpool are 11-4 at the bookies might as well make some money out of the usual poor performance we point in against them shit houses
Usual poor performance against them?

At home in the Prem, our recent record against them is:
P9 W5 D2 L2 F17 A10 GD+7 Pts17/27

Something we specialize in at the moment. But I think you're right, if we take our chances we win.

That's why I suspect we will set up similar to the game at Anfield, with more legislation for being countered.

We created three or four decent opportunities that day, mainly sliding Mahrez in across the 18-yard box.

Liverpool, on the other hand, had probably two half sighters, both Salah?

One when he cut inside Laporte, before curling a comfortable shot into Eddie hands.

The other was one I would have expected him to have scored last season, when Eddie got caught in no-man's land and Salah missed the opening to loft it over him first time.

Mendy was really disciplined that day, so concerned about the lack of height on that far post and Zinchenko ball watching.

I do have much room for optimism, though. Arnold was given a chasing on his side against Arsenal and looked to be feeling the pace of missing a few games.

Just keep Robertson from going over the halfway line, he is crucial to how Liverpool play in so many ways, which is why Napoli in the first leg did a number on him.

I’d love to see Sterling actually perform against them. It would lift a weight of his shoulders and keep Robertson occupied. At Anfield last season he retreated into his shell and Robertson got very confident and surged forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.