Taylor for the Liverpool game

The both feet off the floor and flying into a challenge out of control with studs showing rule, that you may not like, but is there for a reason.
Shall I dig it out for you? Or is that not funny enough?
The bit where he pulled an axe out and chopped Salah into little pieces did it for me.

Honestly thought he did OK missed sterlings pen but could have easily sent of pep and Vinnie. He made the right call but if he was against us he could have sent Vinnie off we have all seen people sent off for less.

Honestly thought he did OK missed sterlings pen but could have easily sent of pep and Vinnie. He made the right call but if he was against us he could have sent Vinnie off we have all seen people sent off for less.
Why should Vinny of got sent off, he won the fuckin ball it’s not Vinny’s fault if the Egyptian **** throws himself all over the floor.

Thought ref wasn't great tonight but it probably favoured us more than cost us. Fernie could have picked up a yellow in the first ten minutes but he let it slide, and Kompany's was not a red IMO but it was reckless and probably deserving of a yellow.

Actually I think your eyes must be really special as you saw much more than all of us blind ****s who watched it.

One of his legs was trailing, he stopped the ball with his thigh or bollocks. His leading leg wasn't that high, but his studs were showing.
He didn't contact Salah. He was sliding side ways across Salah. If he was going towards him, we might be looking at a different outcome.
But that didn't bloody happen. So in summary, I'm agreeing with you and the previous poster is obviously a Sky employee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.