Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think van diyk is a quality defender as for the firimino and salah pairing they are ok nothing to shout about. The keeper and defender are the reason the scousers are at the top

I’m not saying they aren’t good players I’m saying they aren’t these mythically phenomenal players the media makes out.

They are top of the league because we missed a penalty against them at theirs and our very uncharacteristic blip mate. Simple as that.

Sterling finally putting in a top performance against them last night. He was superb. Shows just how far he has come and what a player he now is.

They have a talented manager who has a very clear plan which the team execute well and at times brilliantly but they are under ridiculous pressure to win something and that will be telling now we are in the second half of the season. Wolves and Bayern could put them to the sword...

Champions v challengers it says.
Don’t forget it you scouse ****s.

They have a talented manager who has a very clear plan which the team execute well and at times brilliantly but they are under ridiculous pressure to win something and that will be telling now we are in the second half of the season. Wolves and Bayern could put them to the sword...

Could do with them beating Bayern. Want them to progress to semis of the CL and then get knocked out ...the more games they have, the harder it will be for them

Could do with them beating Bayern. Want them to progress to semis of the CL and then get knocked out ...the more games they have, the harder it will be for them

I'm not sure the more games they have to play will have an impact. They seem to be physically indestructible, but their emotional strength is a totally different subject.. Start losing more silverware opportunities and the stress and anxiety will spread through the club and city like a virus..

Waking up hungover to shit has never felt better.

I think that may be my favourite ever City game eclipsing the 2011 FA cup semi against the rags. Not because of a specific moment or quality of play but heart and the feeling of winning a crucial game against a team I truly despise. I discovered my hatred for them at Anfield in 2014 when I was unfortunate enough to find myself watching the game in corporate in the home end. My fry up (I kid you not) was accompanied by Grobler serenading the Anfield faithful with tales of their eeestreee. After our defeat I was then taken to their pub the Arkles where my scouse mates took great pride in pointing out I was City and at one point I even had to remind a 21 year who was actually blubbibg that he would finally see gods greatest team win the league that they hadn’t actually won it that day. My day proceeded to get worse when taken to the pub where more Anfield greats were rolled out I remember feeling particularly nauseous stood next to a jubilant Ian Rush. I was meant to be staying over and I at that point I couldn’t take any more so got the train back to London. Predictably enough the train was jammed packed with London and Home Counties reds who were singing about being crowned champions which I politely informed them was a tad premature. After being laughed at by the entire carriage and offering back I bit of banter I asked the most vocal of them if I could take his photo so I had a point of reference to chuckle at when we were crowned champions the following month. That photo is up there with my favourites of my two girls.

Last night felt so very good.

Not sure where all this love for Vinne is coming from, I thought he was average at best. Any pass further than 5 yards went out of play, didn't track Firmino for the goal and was wrong side of Mane when he nearly scored. I actually thought Stones carried him. Can never fault his passion though.

Klopp apparantly bringing up the Mane red card incident when referring to Vinnie's "lunge" and only getting a yellow.

Wouldn't be surprised is he also wants a yellow card for Mendy's pitch invasion, although to be fair, he should be carded for that jacket.
Fvck the jacket wtf were those white jeans all about?

Dipper fans really hurting this morning , waiting for the petitions to start , any football that is 90% over the goal line should be allowed , and Vinny to be banned for life alongside Ramos , Dippers in meltdown worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.