Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected us to lose, after all we got spanked there last season. The best team won last night in my opinion, a little bit of luck but no less than you deserved.
I think I now know why Klopp doesn’t do brilliantly in finals, when he sets up not to lose, his teams lack what they’ve made a name for themselves for. It’s going to be interesting to see how this affects us in the next few games, and reading these comments I’d say most city fans consider themselves back on top (which they might be come February)

What is with scousers not knowing when the trophy gets handed out? We’re not bothered about February, it’s May that’s the important month, didn’t you learn anything in 2014? ...;-)

I expected us to lose, after all we got spanked there last season. The best team won last night in my opinion, a little bit of luck but no less than you deserved.
I think I now know why Klopp doesn’t do brilliantly in finals, when he sets up not to lose, his teams lack what they’ve made a name for themselves for. It’s going to be interesting to see how this affects us in the next few games, and reading these comments I’d say most city fans consider themselves back on top (which they might be come February)
You’re still 4 points clear so you’re still favourites as far as I’m concerned. But if we can keep within 3 or 4 points of you going into April/May then you’ll have your work cut out. Our experience in the run in doesn’t guarantee we’d win the title but it certainly counts for a lot. We just need to “keep you honest” which in my experience isn’t something scousers find easy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.