Rotherham (H) Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maine Road isn't it? I have a season ticket so don't have to think about it, and often leave it to the last minute for cup games. Anyway I managed to get one, albeit in the 3rd tier where I have never sat, so should be an interesting experience as a 1 off

Will let you off then.
3rd tier, it's easy to become coach of the year.
You can see every pass that should be made, Every run that should be tracked.Can be very quiet up there.
First 3 seasons I had season card in el3.

Reminder,,,, we are playing weds aswell -)

Will let you off then.
3rd tier, it's easy to become coach of the year.
You can see every pass that should be made, Every run that should be tracked.Can be very quiet up there.
First 3 seasons I had season card in el3.

Reminder,,,, we are playing weds aswell -)

CB level 3 is the place for purists ( and would be coaches too in my case ) .
Wonderful view of the whole pitch , which as you rightly point out can drive you mad .

Arsenal semi was a bad one too
About time we had a good go
Only need a few wins and you can get to semis
And I would fancy anyone at Wembley

IIRC wasn't the Arsenal semi where we were fucked over by the ref ?

That's intereating and just read on City site, some will be aware already.

If us or Dippers require a replay then City v Wolves moves from Monday night, which is a pain, to Sunday afternoon the day before.

Come on Wolves draw with the Dippers

Do not see the need for any player pep is thinking of starting v wolves to be near the next 2 games.

CB level 3 is the place for purists ( and would be coaches too in my case ) .
Wonderful view of the whole pitch , which as you rightly point out can drive you mad .

Yep. The front/middle section of Colin Bell 3 is the true football purists place in the stadium. It has the best view by far, nobody stands up, and the sun, wind and rain are all behind you.

And yes, I am a qualified coach too!

Did you know that the “main stands” of most English football grounds are nearly always on the west side for that reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.