Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God hahahahahahah RAWK is the best site I've ever seen.

"Man City are not The Beatles. They are the new Little Mix. Yes, they'll sell records and make money, for a while, but they'll still always only be Little Mix. There is no substance to them. It's just a manufactured, glossy facade with nothing solid underneath. It must be weird if you have supported that club all your life. You know that what you have now is not your club. It's a husk, a shell of what was. Just the name, really. Everything else is carefully bolted on and manufactured. It's a toy. It's a mercenaries bandwagon which carries the name of an old football club from Manchester. A complete new-build fabrication with the latest gadgets.

To be honest, if I had supported a journeyman club like City all my life I've no idea how I'd react to what they are now. Would I embrace it and enjoy it because I'd have been sick to death of endless mediocrity in the past? Or would it absolutely sicken me that the club I had always followed had been hijacked by rich people, basically disbanded then re-manufactured as a vehicle for mercenaries to make their millions? Would I be happy to sacrifice the heart and soul of what was, in order to bask in the hollow 'glory' of purchasing success?

Have you ever seen those mock-ups the papers do now and again. They take all the best features of many famous people and put them together to make the 'perfect' man or woman. You know, Kim Kardashian's bum, Megan Fox's face etc... But the thing is, this manufactured picture of 'perfection' always looks a bit weird. A bit wrong. Not quite right. This picture of 'perfection' simply has no heart. No soul. Well, that's Man City. That's Chelsea. That's PSG etc..."

"Man City are not The Beatles. They are the new Little Mix. Yes, they'll sell records and make money, for a while, but they'll still always only be Little Mix. There is no substance to them. It's just a manufactured, glossy facade with nothing solid underneath. It must be weird if you have supported that club all your life. You know that what you have now is not your club. It's a husk, a shell of what was. Just the name, really. Everything else is carefully bolted on and manufactured. It's a toy. It's a mercenaries bandwagon which carries the name of an old football club from Manchester. A complete new-build fabrication with the latest gadgets.

To be honest, if I had supported a journeyman club like City all my life I've no idea how I'd react to what they are now. Would I embrace it and enjoy it because I'd have been sick to death of endless mediocrity in the past? Or would it absolutely sicken me that the club I had always followed had been hijacked by rich people, basically disbanded then re-manufactured as a vehicle for mercenaries to make their millions? Would I be happy to sacrifice the heart and soul of what was, in order to bask in the hollow 'glory' of purchasing success?

Have you ever seen those mock-ups the papers do now and again. They take all the best features of many famous people and put them together to make the 'perfect' man or woman. You know, Kim Kardashian's bum, Megan Fox's face etc... But the thing is, this manufactured picture of 'perfection' always looks a bit weird. A bit wrong. Not quite right. This picture of 'perfection' simply has no heart. No soul. Well, that's Man City. That's Chelsea. That's PSG etc..."

That is quite, quite beautiful. Fuck, I LOVE the taste of their tears. What if we win it again this season? SALT EVERYWHERE.

God I love it.

"Everything about city is fake, even their hustle is fake. Their new fans are fake, their in-your-face attitude is fake, their hard men are fake, their persona is fake. They are, in essence, a championship side that has had the shell of a superclub grafted onto them and everyone is trying to pretend they have heritage and personality, while furiously not looking at the frankenstein they have created. They have brought in a bunch of hispter mercenaries and they are behaving like bling-lovin' fake gangstas, all carefully groomed and stylised for the media and new fans. A social media side, its all utterly soulless, a committees imagined picture of an actual club. I feel sorry for the actual fanbase, they must be thoroughly conflicted; they know its not real, they know none of the other clubs are paying any attention to the nouveau riche, that is why they are upset and angry about the lack of respect they get. Because deep down they know they are truly unworthy."
clueless fucking muppets

I see the Scousers are still crying.

Let's hope your players are as childish as your fans.

Mind you don't trip on the grass. That lawn needs mowing...

Don't they have the world's most expensive goalkeeper and defender?

God I love it.

"Everything about city is fake, even their hustle is fake. Their new fans are fake, their in-your-face attitude is fake, their hard men are fake, their persona is fake. They are, in essence, a championship side that has had the shell of a superclub grafted onto them and everyone is trying to pretend they have heritage and personality, while furiously not looking at the frankenstein they have created. They have brought in a bunch of hispter mercenaries and they are behaving like bling-lovin' fake gangstas, all carefully groomed and stylised for the media and new fans. A social media side, its all utterly soulless, a committees imagined picture of an actual club. I feel sorry for the actual fanbase, they must be thoroughly conflicted; they know its not real, they know none of the other clubs are paying any attention to the nouveau riche, that is why they are upset and angry about the lack of respect they get. Because deep down they know they are truly unworthy."
They've taken the defeat well then.

Wtf is the obsession with these clowns and that buddy holly tribute band. The beatles was the mould for plastic boy bands as was liverpool fc for plastic clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.