Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Liverpool by a long way. The people of Liverpool are a different breed to the rest of us, bitterness, self entitled and envious of all things not just football. I really don’t want them to win the league and if we can’t win it I hope it’s someone else, preferably not Spurs because I hate them too after 1981

contrary to most posters it seems, I hate united more now than I did when ferguson was manager.

I dont like liverpool(i am not fucking weird) I just dislike them, whereas united creates a physical repulsion

I'm across the pond - far, far away from the idiot - indeed criminal - Scouser.

From my USA perspective - I hated the snobbish red-nose Ferguson - but perhaps not as much as that idiot bus-parking Mourhinho.
===
Whereas from Liverpool - I've not experienced - in the States - any of the hooliganism - of the fans. In fact, the sole Liverpool fan I've run across is a great guy.
===
Anyhow - I far more dislike our historic rivals - the Scum - than I dislike the Scousers. But - as someone far removed from local incidents - local Blues may well have a far different and warranted opinion.

I have always hated United the club and everything it stands for but the Liverpool fanbase is the worst in football. Fans of any clubs who attended Anfield as away fans in the 70s, 80s and 90s know the truth about a significant section of their supporters.

I have always hated United the club and everything it stands for but the Liverpool fanbase is the worst in football. Fans of any clubs who attended Anfield as away fans in the 70s, 80s and 90s know the truth about a significant section of their supporters.

My long departed grandfather would go to any away game, and take younger family members to away grounds all over the country, from the 50s onwards. Except anfield. Probably for the same reasons you’re referring to. The reasons go back that far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.