Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qualifying sales criteria
Tickets will be available online at www.mancity.com/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1) and in-person on the first floor of the club shop at the Etihad Stadium.

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 22,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 10th January at 10am

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 21,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 10th January at 3pm

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 21,000 or more ticket points – Friday 11th January at 9am

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 20,500 or more ticket points – Friday 11th January at 3pm

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 20,000 or more ticket points – Monday 14th January at 9am

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 19,500 or more ticket points – Monday 14th January at 3pm

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 19,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 15th January at 9am

 Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the League Cup Scheme with 18,500 or more ticket points – Tuesday 15th January at 3pm

So 2 of our matches this season dictated by TV demanding we play on those days through no fault of our own.

Have any other clubs been forced to do the same?

I'm guessing nope.
Chelsea and Spurs. Literally today.

Chelsea and Spurs. Literally today.
Maybe the dippers have it right after all...

If this is the price of success then fair enough. IF by some miracle we finish the season with a clean sweep they'll be no complaints by me.

If this is the price of success then fair enough. IF by some miracle we finish the season with a clean sweep they'll be no complaints by me.
Liverpool haven't got it right.
20 years ago we only dreamed of seasons lime this - success breeds success and no club can pick and choose what they want to win. If we are in it, lets win it!
If we don't well we tried out best and go for the next one.

Can't see how the dippers have got it right. They are desperate for a trophy - any trophy. It doesn't make sense to hang your hat on the 2 most difficult ones to win. Especially with their soft underbelly of a squad. If they had had the injuries to crucial players like we have had this season they'd be out of the CL by now and probably a good 10 points behind us too.

I think Klopp made a big mistake with his team selection last night whilst Pep clearly sees us with a great chance to win both domestic cups (at least).

Liverpool haven't got it right.
20 years ago we only dreamed of seasons lime this - success breeds success and no club can pick and choose what they want to win. If we are in it, lets win it!
If we don't well we tried out best and go for the next one.
Can't see how the dippers have got it right. They are desperate for a trophy - any trophy. It doesn't make sense to hang your hat on the 2 most difficult ones to win. Especially with their soft underbelly of a squad. If they had had the injuries to crucial players like we have had this season they'd be out of the CL by now and probably a good 10 points behind us too.

I think Klopp made a big mistake with his team selection last night whilst Pep clearly sees us with a great chance to win both domestic cups (at least).

Being Sarcy about the dippers. Proud we have a manager who wants to win every cup were in.

Having won 9-0 is this likely to now sell out at the very high points previously thought (18k+)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.