“City Matters” fan committee

Hopefully City Matters have moved on from discussing tickets for away games but there’s another blot on the ballot landscape.

I had been under the impression that corporates at the swamp take their chances in ballots for sways like other rags. Unfortunately, some diehard rags have informed me this ain’t the case and about a quarter of Utd’s allocation for PSG has been allocated for Tommy Cook’s corporate packages. The rags don’t have a ticket points system so the corporates don’t need to be time served fans.

I can understand Tommy cook’s being confirmed a certain number of tickets to guarantee a flight is full for low demand games eg Shahktar vs City but 600 and odd tickets for Utd vs PSG is laughable!

Hopefully City Matters have moved on from discussing tickets for away games but there’s another blot on the ballot landscape.

I had been under the impression that corporates at the swamp take their chances in ballots for sways like other rags. Unfortunately, some diehard rags have informed me this ain’t the case and about a quarter of Utd’s allocation for PSG has been allocated for Tommy Cook’s corporate packages. The rags don’t have a ticket points system so the corporates don’t need to be time served fans.

I can understand Tommy cook’s being confirmed a certain number of tickets to guarantee a flight is full for low demand games eg Shahktar vs City but 600 and odd tickets for Utd vs PSG is laughable!
That’s why I mentioned the Thomas Cook trips when this all came out.
People will use them to jump up the ticket ladder

That’s why I mentioned the Thomas Cook trips when this all came out.
People will use them to jump up the ticket ladder

If the numbers accessing tickets with Tommy Cooks was kept low and the opportunity was for low demand always only then that would probably work but I now think it could be the thin end of the wedge. Btw United fans are talking about starting protests!!

I am not twisted your words. I have only quoted what you have said. In a nutshell though if tickets were taken away you would not qualify for some games. I have thrown life n soul at city like 1000s of others but the fact remains is you received a ticket over someone who has more points and that should not happen

That’s your view and I’m not particularly against it. The fact is that what you say does not reflect the Club’s process for allocating all away tickets. What you claim to be the gospel would mean that a player’s family would never get to seen them play an away game, unless it’s one that didn’t sell out.

All you need to do to get free tickets for away games is set yourself up a YouTube channel, called something like "mcfcVIDS", get a selfie stick and film yourself at games. The club will give you two tickets together probably sat next to that Brandon kid and his Dad who also don't pay for tickets. Sorted

One thing for members of SCs. If the allocation given to SCs were to be taken away what would your thoughts be ? I mean i have not read any decent justification on why it should continue
We`ve certainly noticed the difference this season in the amount of tickets we get for away games.They certainly have gone down and we told at the beginning of the season that this would be the case as corporate would be getting more tickets.

next to that Brandon kid and his Dad who also don't pay for tickets. Sorted

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.