Burton (h) pre-match thread

Burton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dave might get in for de bruyne in this one. De bruyne in for wolves on Monday.

If Mateo isn’t well, I would rather not see Merlin. If his mind is elsewhere, let him be with his family, they matter above all else.

If Gundog, Foden and Berni or Mahrez can’t handle a Burton midfield, they seriously need to think about a career change.

Soz, boring question

Been moved from Colin Bell 327, as Level 3 closed, to Colin Bell 1, Block 127, Row V, but email from City doesn't say which entrance (honestly it doesn't, I've checked 5 times, just says Stand, Block, Row, Seat)

Obviously not 'T' as not going up the spiral - any ideas?

Soz, boring question

Been moved from Colin Bell 327, as Level 3 closed, to Colin Bell 1, Block 127, Row V, but email from City doesn't say which entrance (honestly it doesn't, I've checked 5 times, just says Stand, Block, Row, Seat)

When you get to the ground ask the helpers in the grey tops ..I had same problem on Sunday...moved me from SS3 to SS2...but didn't have entrance on bloody email..only noticed on Saturday when I checked ..

Can’t believe we are seriously discussing that we might have an issue with almost any team over two legs.

However, with the fixtures piling up, it’s imperative that we do a number on them at our place, so that no matter the atmosphere or weather in the second leg, it’s a fait accompli.

I’ll go for a very strong team, 5-0, and all three subs used by minute 70, please. Then, he can play anyone he likes in the return!

Soz, boring question

I get a text on the day of the game that details the entrance.....no idea why its not on the emails they send,crazy.

Soz, boring question

It's Entrance Y for 127

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.