Burton (h) pre-match thread

Burton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill the contest today I say and we can play a relatively weak side in the away leg.

Muric
Danilo
Otem
Kompany
Zinchenko
Gundogan
D Silva
Foden
Mahrez
Sane
Jesus

Recall BCFC last year. Went a goal down and took a last minute winner from Aguero to win the home leg 2-1 I think.

Ideally get the tie wrapped up but it will only happen if we play like we did against Rotherham.

Hoping for more Jesus goals to increase his confidence. I thought Rotherham might be tough as it was a huge game for them. How will Burton react to similar situation? Really their reaction only becomes relevant if we are off our game. It has happened plenty of times before.

Not being arrogant but big score tonight so we can give some youth and reserves a run out in the second leg.

Also what's everyone think on the attendance tonight? I reckon 40,000ish

They are a division below Rotherham. The task is to win the tie tonight. Whether we can do it, remains to be seen but that would be my objective. Play as well as we did against Rotherham.

oh yeah i know they're a division below but i would expect a team chasing playoffs in League 1 to have slightly more about them than a team seemingly resigned to defeat every time they play away. the leagues become a bit blurred from January on. i'll stick with 4-1 :)

The more goals we score the better. So Pep play a stronger team as possible tonight, and let's make the 2nd leg a formality. We still can't play a to weakened side for the 2nd leg, as it wouldn't be fair for both the home, and away supporters. We still need to take the 2nd leg seriously with a strong a team as possible for this tie. So I am looking for a similar score line as it was for the tie against Rotherham at the weekend.

Not being arrogant but big score tonight so we can give some youth and reserves a run out in the second leg.

Also what's everyone think on the attendance tonight? I reckon 40,000ish
I'm going with 40k too. Could be more if there's a lot of people still to buy. I think the Ticket office is going to get hammered as loads of people will have been thinking about Liverpool and then Rotherham, and this is like an after thought. And watching City in recent weeks have been fantastic entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.