Burton (First Leg) Post Match Thread

Odd that the media keep mentioning Liverpool winning 10 - 0 v Fulham in the league cup (still record single match score) over 30 years ago. Why was that not disrespectful too ? That was 4-0 at half time and they scored 4 in the last 20 minutes. Why did they not ease up?

Oh and they had 13,400 fans at Anfield. We had over 35,000 tonight. Why were there not more goals than fans at Liverpool when the ratio was 1 goal for 1340 fans at Anfield and 1 goal for nearly 4000 tonight?

Just so we can out disrespect Liverpool further they won the away leg 3-2 and that result - 13-2 is still the biggest aggregate win over two legs.

So we know what to do - score 5 at Burton and then Liverpool can lose all that terrible disrespect against Fulham they must have had to live with for so long. As I am sure yopu all remember them being criticised over.

lorry with illegal immigrants in it was the reason for the closure of the M6, not a crash, seems like plod made a meal of it to me
Fucking hell, I knew there were cuts, but I didn't think they were reduced to eating immigrants.

Great post, they played football, imagine that had been cardiff in the semi, we'd probably be missing half the team for 3 months.

They played some good stuff, another decent footballing side from the lower leagues, it’s what you’d like to see if you were a Burton fan instead of kick and rush like Cardiff. Just got back and watching again and they did knock it about neatly at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.