Wembley hotels

we was in there too for that spurs game

as soon as we drew burton in the semi,we booked 2 rooms again,£30 per room ,it went up to about £70 and its now full.

i thought it was great,bouncers had to do a job ,loads of spurs fans go in before the game ,after the game no problems,as for food,there are loads of fast food places around and Im sure we stayed drinking in the bar till midnight,it must of been past 11 when we got back there,having said that we'd been on it since picadilly at 1pm

cant wait for feb 24th
Maybe I just expected too much
Hate plastic tumblers
Found hotel round the corner open later ...holiday inn?
Was still a great night
Booked Kings cross this time

As others have said, have a look at the travelodge site. Sunday is their cheapest night but there's a huge difference in price in locations often very close together. £68 for Euston and Kings X but Farringdon & Kings X Royal Scots £43 & £34, both very close, easy to get to for Euston Monday with a sore head.
Re trains - to avoid extortionate virgin prices on a Sunday, go via Crewe on West Midlands trains, slightly longer journey but single from £9 advance, look at national rail site rather than the train line

Last time I went we drove to Watford & stayed at the travelodge.
No hassle getting train there & back and no hassle driving in & out of old London town.
For the Community Shield, we stayed at the Holiday Inn, Watford Junction, for £59 plus breakfast. As it was around £13 for brekkie, we went to the Flag next to the station , where it was half the price.
When the 8th went in last night, I turned to my mate and said that I think we're pretty safe now to book a hotel for the final. Surprisingly, he agreed!

I'm at the Novotel on Wembley Way. It's superb. I booked it when the draw was made so suspect prices have gone up.

I was there for the final against Liverpool. I wouldn't go as far as superb but it was a nice place to stay and you can't get much closer to the stadium.

The Hilton is nicer but the rooms we had in the Novotel (Spurs league game) were superb and, as you say, the location couldn't be better. Sitting outside on Wembley Way in the sun having a beer while the crowds go past made it for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.