Talksport

Well at least we know what Durham's show will be about tonight...
The big, bad, bully boys of City!
Nailed on.

Yup,and you got to be a brave man to listen to those two know nothing ****s,the same 2 who predicted a Liverpool win last week,whilst sat in the comfort of our stadium,as I unfortunately listened to on the way to the match.

I liked the station back in the day,but it goes to show what you are up against when people like me will always remember them for a certain presenter who is now dead,he was a **** as well,but at least a funny ****,which made me laugh each weekday

Not sure if anyone heard but a Celtic fan took shouty man to task before over his comments on Leigh Griffiths, more reverse gears than an italian tank great stuff.

It was awful and he is rightly getting a pasting for it on twitter. The man is the ultimate arse licker and the other presenters in the studio were quiet as a mouse as he was stumbling all over the show making it worse.

Not sure if anyone heard but a Celtic fan took shouty man to task before over his comments on Leigh Griffiths, more reverse gears than an italian tank great stuff.
Did he take him to task on his nice guy comment or something else.

Yup,and you got to be a brave man to listen to those two know nothing ****s,the same 2 who predicted a Liverpool win last week,whilst sat in the comfort of our stadium,as I unfortunately listened to on the way to the match.

I liked the station back in the day,but it goes to show what you are up against when people like me will always remember them for a certain presenter who is now dead,he was a **** as well,but at least a funny ****,which made me laugh each weekday
Dickin was as you say and as you described but was quality radio..

Drive time with Durham and the thick Yorkie; We humiliated Burton, by the way. Don't bite Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.