KdB issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowt in it

But this is how the media narative will start in the transfer window! They will have an article in the papers that madrid/Barcelona are pursuing kdb he saying he isnt happy being subbed making the point of him walking straight down the tunnel! This will be totally bullshit lies! We know the media are bottom feeders then they go to asking pep about it makinf more bullshit articles! Its what they media do utter scumbags and with our nicely nicely approach they media wont give a shit.

Nothing wrong with an angry Kevin De Bruyne, the guy ups his game and does some jaw dropping stuff on the pitch. If he gets the opportunity versus Wolves he will probably pop one in from 30 yards.

I imagine the frustration of being injured in August then coming back to be injured again is making his piss boil, considering what we did last season and being 4 points behind the dippers the guy just wants to be on the pitch. Who do we drop though? City’s greatest ever player or Bernardo who ran more than any player has in a premier league game. Christ we look good in attaching midfield at the moment.

Is that true about Bernardo?

Yes, broke the previous premier league record against spurs held by ?? himself.
I forgot who said it, but you know when you have achieved greatness when you are breaking records that you previously set yourself.

Roy Castle?
46af6f1ff51a090965c893864eb6a0ca.gif

Much rather have an angry KDB than an injured one i suppose he wanted in on the gravy train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.