Premier League Games 12/13/14 Jan

Mike Dean, who sent off Delph for a slight flick out of the foot after he won the ball, in injury time, sees Pogba's as a yellow.
He only booked him because he threw the ball away straight red tackle or two yellows for the tackle and throwing the ball away

Jamie Redknapp is making himself look a right tit in the post match analysis. Souness basically saying he doesn't know anything about football and Robbie Keane basically saying he's lying LOL

He only booked him because he threw the ball away straight red tackle or two yellows for the tackle and throwing the ball away

He has confirmed he booked him for the tackle, hence no action can be taken.

He let him off throwing the ball away, & let him off when he did it again to stop Spurs taking a quick kick, 5 mins later.

Spurs should have won by 3 at least. Rags were shit 2nd half, didn't really have a kick. Let them all believe the bullshit, if their performances get Ogs the job I'm a happy bunny .

Jamie Redknapp is making himself look a right tit in the post match analysis. Souness basically saying he doesn't know anything about football and Robbie Keane basically saying he's lying LOL

He is lying.

He 'did' somebody like that years ago & has pretended ever since, it was an accident.

Andy Gray used to do the same. Was constantly elbowing people in the face as a player, so made up that ridiculous shite about 'using your arms for leverage' every time some rag shite elbowed someone in the face.

Spurs should have won by 3 at least. Rags were shit 2nd half, didn't really have a kick. Let them all believe the bullshit, if their performances get Ogs the job I'm a happy bunny .

Just how I see it buddy. Different day they get a spanking, let the delusion run free.

Redknapp might have well of pulled down Pogpoos shorts and noshed him off. How far could he get his tongue up his arse.
Tit.

I’m the same, makes no difference to us and more chance of OGS getting the job, so not all bad.
No I know it doesn’t but the wank fest that is coming will be nauseating. I’m gunna have to have a media black out TIL 8 tomoz. I’ve had to give my ticket away as well so wanky sky coverage it is!!! At least it won’t be Tyler:)

What’s the smug **** said, apart from finish every sentence with someone’s name?

He was talking about the challenge Pogba did on Delle Ali. He said it was accidental and he'd done exactly the same thing to Tim Cahill when he was playing... some bullshit about trying to step over the ball or something

Souness said, if Mike Dean doesn't realise that was intentional and a red card, then he doesn't know anything about football either. Keane said he was playing in the game that Redknapp was talking about and in his opinion, Redknapp meant it. He nearly had a stroppy tantrum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.