Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d personally leave Traore on his own, and not because I have a cover bet on him being first goal scorer (because that’s how things work for us, the **** opposition player least likely to score is exactly who will put one in with the first shot at our goal)...
Surely, with Pep saying we won’t pay £100M for Neves, that means he has a stormer and scores a worldie, no?! Let’s just hope it isn’t a winner!!!

After the handball goal, we deserve a win. I’ll take any kind of win against the top 10 teams for the rest of the season. In fact, I’ll take any kind of win against EVERY team for the rest of the season!!

What the League needs is for Liverpool to lose just 1 game and make it a one point lead...then, it becomes interesting!!!

Thought Wolves were alright against a very weakened Liverpool side. Whilst they are a decent side we should have nothing to fear if we are at it.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Danilo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
David Silva
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

Going to this one, I think it's going to be tough, nervous etc, but I think we'll win.

Liverpool will be watching, so I would prefer we go out and hammer the opposition, show them we're not just breathing down their neck but firing on all cylinders, I dont think Liverpool are at the moment. They're starting to scrape through.

Amazed at how little injuries they have had too, LFC are blessed this year.

Big game, this. Think we’ll get the job done. There’s little or no margin for error from now to May.
Indeed. Wolves know what they're doing against the good sides in the league but i think we will be right on it tonight and hopefully the crowd will be too. I reckon we need to win 15 of our remaining 16 games, or 13 and go unbeaten, to win the league.

Think we've got to much in the midfield area for them from what I saw versus the dippers they are very slow to build up play which is the total opposite to what hurts us.

If they play Traore they’ll be playing with 10 men. The man is beyond useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.