Can someone explain to me the Fair Play Financial rules?

Easy.

Utd, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and AC Milan can all spend whatever they like.

Everyone else can only spend what they earn organically and then its limited to £100 a season on transfers and they can only be players the above teams dont want.

Easy.

Utd, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and AC Milan can all spend whatever they like.

Everyone else can only spend what they earn organically and then its limited to £100 a season on transfers and they can only be players the above teams dont want.

Sounds legit.

I’m discussing this with a guy on a Celtic site and I don’t teally know what the fuck it all means.

The main thing I need to know is, if you are continually posting loses is it allowed to just keep borrowing money to fund buying players?

I am saying you can’t but I think I may be wrong, so don’t want to carry on if that’s not what they are.

Is he the bloke from two doors down

Think of a number.
Double it.
Fine City that amount in millions. Does not matter if they broke the rules or not. Make them up as you go along.
Share the money amongst UEFA officials.
Clear now?

If you’re talking about the current ones then Prestwich Blue has posted extensively on them. If you’re talking about the revised ones when we conply with the current ones, or the revised revised ones after we comply with the revised ones or, the revised revised revised ones after we comply with the revised revised ones then, you’re probably best giving David Gill a ring!

I’m discussing this with a guy on a Celtic site and I don’t teally know what the fuck it all means.

The main thing I need to know is, if you are continually posting loses is it allowed to just keep borrowing money to fund buying players?

I am saying you can’t but I think I may be wrong, so don’t want to carry on if that’s not what they are.

374.jpg

It’s never been a thing that concerned me as I always thought it was about rich clubs and we don’t have a pot to piss in. We have 60% of our turnover in players and far too many are not actually good enough to get a game. If we fuck up this year in the league and miss out on CL, then we are fucked, so I was wondering if we could get away with taking money that we didn’t earn from whatever source.

I hope we don’t obviously make an arse of it, but it’s not beyond us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.