Bring the Noise

Most fans of other clubs (me included) are jealous of blue moon.
It’s a great anthem. Nicely paced (so the coked up fans can’t ruin it by racing the lyrics as happens at Wolves with most of our songs), and is unique.

We have a couple- Those were the days: this is now raced and ends too soon.
Wanderers Scarf- not sung enough.
Corner Shop Song. Great great tune. Fantastic even, but gets lost in large crowds and was largely left on the 80’s.

Blue moon is a pippin to treasure.
It's not unique, we nicked it off crewe :)

Vital again that we as fans are up for it from the first whistle tonight and make the Etihad as intimidating for Wolves as possible. Last Thursday was a watershed moment in that stadium, we all know just what we're capable of now and there should be no excuses for the rest of the season.

Imagine how it'd feel to get that win over Liverpool only to throw points away again tonight? Wolves are a very good team as we've seen many times this season and the game won't be easy, so the boys will be counting on our support again to get them across the line.

17 cup finals in the league coming and it starts tonight, everyone has their part to play so BRING THE NOISE

Do they? When ? He never plays.

It is a catchy tune but yes,a load of shite
but so is what we have decided to sing to foden,
we have no song for walker, berny, danilo, laporte, mendy, stones, etc
No decent song for sterling when we are not top of the league
Whoa kevin de bruyne is also pretty bland tbf

Not saying it is the answer but we are really poor at singing about our players

We some of the best players in our history and only have 5 original songs for players vinny, silva, sergio, sane and edison

Sorry for showing an interest.

We have a song for Laporte that never gets sung, and the Hes big hes from Barnsley and hes number 5 just never gets going for Stones either.

Totally agree we need new songs for players though and it would be class if we could do it to a tune thats not already done to death by us and other clubs.

We have a song for Laporte that never gets sung, and the Hes big hes from Barnsley and hes number 5 just never gets going for Stones either.

Totally agree we need new songs for players though and it would be class if we could do it to a tune thats not already done to death by us and other clubs.

The laporte one is as you say never heard and the stones one I have sung but I belive the fact itnis nameless lends to it being ignored ny some.

Ideally original songs would be best but unfortunately unless it is picked up by certain groups or singers it doesn't get a look in.
The untertones de bruyne one comes to mind some lads started other year at everton away and was heard sung in fringe bar a couple of times.

Or the delph one to 'touch myself' never hear it sung

Last edited:
Come on blues.
Make some noise tonight.
I've had to sell my ticket misses has had an operation so got to look after her.
City 4 nil .
Come on boys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.