Bring the Noise

It’s easy to blame the family stand as the empty seats speak for themselves but at least most of the no shows have paid season ticket money so it’s their choice if they go or not. I would rather have a family stand ST holder that attends 80% of home league games than a fan who never bothers going and moans about empty seats, atmosphere, queues and post incessantly during games.
disagree, it's the same as corporates buying tickets then not using them.

Buy a ticket, use it, there are others who want to go and I dont think it's fair for someone to own a seat and not use it, making the fanbase look embarrassed AND stopping fans who would turn up for a Wolves game on a Monday night from going.

Pees me off to see Sold Out and then see empty seats, even moreso to listen to the shit about emptihad on the radio then come into work and listen to it in the office.

Don’t think you can blame just the family stand. Last night was as many empty seats for a premier league game that I can remember. I genuinely can’t understand why people aren’t turning up to watch the best team we have ever had. We won’t always have this, enjoy it while you can.
Many many reasons why there was lots of no shows,
1..it was on Sky
2 if your travelling from outside Manchester ie, Chester,Warrington,Liverpool Preston, Bolton etc and many do it's an utter ballache, getting in from work,quick change,wolf tea down, spend 2 hrs sat in traffic as I often do
3 if your taking the kids, it's a late night no doubt, if they have school ,it's not ideal... just a few reasons why they toss it off
Sad but true

Many many reasons why there was lots of no shows,
1..it was on Sky
2 if your travelling from outside Manchester ie, Chester,Warrington,Liverpool Preston, Bolton etc and many do it's an utter ballache, getting in from work,quick change,wolf tea down, spend 2 hrs sat in traffic as I often do
3 if your taking the kids, it's a late night no doubt, if they have school ,it's not ideal... just a few reasons why they toss it off
Sad but true
I get all this but Liverpool and united fans don’t so why do some of our fans? I agree with an earlier poster who said that part of the issue is ST holders not turning up and tickets then being unavailable for fans who would go.

it was a bit empty in the family stand - Monday night on sky - my son decided to stay at home (11 school in morning) and I went with my dad.

It was a strange atmosphere last night , despite a very impressive following by wolves on a monday night it has to be said . Quietest I have known the south stand for a while it never really got going.

City's fan base is very working class, not enough nouveau riche have attached themselves to our club yet thank god. Great for me as I get tickets for any game.

Monday night football - check
Still a week and half till payday for most after Christmas - check
Kids have School - check
Gig economy/shift work hours - check

No surprise people are struggling to attend games.

City's fan base is very working class, not enough nouveau riche have attached themselves to our club yet thank god. Great for me as I get tickets for any game.

Monday night football - check
Still a week and half till payday for most after Christmas - check
Kids have School - check
Gig economy/shift work hours - check

No surprise people are struggling to attend games.
but it always says sold out when I try to buy

Buy a ticket, use it, there are others who want to go and I dont think it's fair for someone to own a seat and not use it, making the fanbase look embarrassed AND stopping fans who would turn up for a Wolves game on a Monday night from going.

Pees me off to see Sold Out and then see empty seats, even moreso to listen to the shit about emptihad on the radio then come into work and listen to it in the office.
But last night wasn’t sold out and there were plenty of tickets available when I checked yesterday as well as plenty going cheap on here.

The fact that we give it so much attention ourselves just fuels media and the lookers in. In the grand scheme of things is it really a big deal? not really. If some want to watch it on TV one week then go the game next week, so what? If some want to sit and watch the game rather than be stood up singing and giving wanker signs to the opposing fans, so what? It's an amazing time to be a City so just enjoy it, if that be from your couch or the ground just enjoy it. Nobody should have to justify how they want to watch the game to anybody. Not the media or to other fans. If we show that we really couldn't care less then the media will soon get board and move on however, if we continue to fuel the fire the flames will just grow and grow.

We’ll do the same as United soon and force people to attend a certain amount of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.