Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite bit about this outrage surrounding the Boly sending off is the belief that if he had stayed on the outcome of the match would have been different.

If anything Wolves still having 11 men on the pitch would have helped us as their busparking and lack of ambition actually got worse after the sending off, and we were breaking through them much easier before the red.

My favourite bit about this outrage surrounding the Boly sending off is the belief that if he had stayed on the outcome of the match would have been different.

If anything Wolves still having 11 men on the pitch would have helped us as their busparking and lack of ambition actually got worse after the sending off, and we were breaking through them much easier before the red.
It's just like the dipper game last season we were leading that but apparently about to lose until Eddie headbutted mane's foot.

It's just like the dipper game last season we were leading that but apparently about to lose until Eddie headbutted mane's foot.
Same from the rags with the 1-6.

Even the BBC (imagine this now) saw through that with this excerpt from their match report:

United were reduced to 10 men when Jonny Evans was sent off early in the second half but City's superiority was such that they looked on course for a landmark victory from the moment they took the lead.

All this hate is just going to make it much sweeter if we win the league. Can't believe people still listen to the radio equivelent of the sun anyway.

A late new years resolution, I will not listen to talksport again.

Have to confess, I made the mistake of tuning into Talksport last night for the first time ever, as there was no coverage on 5 live or GMR.

First thing I heard was Jason Cundy ( ? ) say “ and now we’re going to discuss the empty seats at the Emptyhad tonight “

He then went on to state that you’d never see it like that at Liverpool as it means more to them. Carried on to say that there is an arrogance and complacency developed around City fans ????

As stated, this was genuinely the first time I’ve tuned into this station, and will probably be the only time after listening to that complete drivel !!

Is this typical of their output ?

Are all of the dippers and their media sympathisers now in agreement then that if Kompany's challenge was a red card then so was VVD's challenge in the 13th minute of what was the CL decider v Napoli?

As I can't see this more appropriate comparison being discussed anywhere.

Are all of the dippers and their media sympathisers now in agreement then that if Kompany's challenge was a red card then so was VVD's challenge in the 13th minute of what was the CL decider v Napoli?

As I can't see this more appropriate comparison being discussed anywhere.
You might get them to agree that it was a red card for Insigne?

Have to confess, I made the mistake of tuning into Talksport last night for the first time ever, as there was no coverage on 5 live or GMR.

First thing I heard was Jason Cundy ( ? ) say “ and now we’re going to discuss the empty seats at the Emptyhad tonight “

He then went on to state that you’d never see it like that at Liverpool as it means more to them. Carried on to say that there is an arrogance and complacency developed around City fans ????

As stated, this was genuinely the first time I’ve tuned into this station, and will probably be the only time after listening to that complete drivel !!

Is this typical of their output ?

To answer your last question- I believe so. The first time I listened to Talksh1te was when returning from a CL game and the rags had just been dumped out of it. The guy spent the half hour I could put up with talking non stop on how unfair it was. My nephew had it on after the 9-0 Burton and some numpty was on about how Foden should have started and why it was unfair to keep scoring. I honestly cannot understand why people on here listen to this bilge.

I have said before that media coverage is so poor I do not watch Sly Sports News, I only watch the games on Sly with the sound down and it must be 25 years since I either bought a paper or read one. If more people did the same then you might all sleep at night and not get so stressed. But then this thread would be empty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.