Big Macs

Always have one when going to see a band - a gig-mac and fries, always hits the spot. Oh and they should revive the Grand Mac.

Have a banger McMuffin meal 1/2 times per month with a latte and a big Mac/qtr pounder meal maybe 3 times a year.

Not the healthiest food but ok in moderation.

When I was in Australia in 2011 a friend and I went into Maccy Ds after a night out and ordered a family box each. It's basically a KFC equivalent that I don't believe has reached these shores yet. A few burgers, chicken nuggets, loads of chips and drinks. Essentially meant to feed a family of 4.

We were sleeping in the car that night, so headed back whilst eating/stuffing as much of it as I could into my mouth. An incredible experience. Woke up the next morning and a flock of birds were outside the car eating the remnants.

I don't go often but it is always a huge pleasure that you somehow forget quite quickly, to be replaced with guilt. Probably a lot like fucking a prostitute.

When I was in Australia in 2011 a friend and I went into Maccy Ds after a night out and ordered a family box each. It's basically a KFC equivalent that I don't believe has reached these shores yet. A few burgers, chicken nuggets, loads of chips and drinks. Essentially meant to feed a family of 4.

We were sleeping in the car that night, so headed back whilst eating/stuffing as much of it as I could into my mouth. An incredible experience. Woke up the next morning and a flock of birds were outside the car eating the remnants.

I don't go often but it is always a huge pleasure that you somehow forget quite quickly, to be replaced with guilt. Probably a lot like fucking a prostitute.

You fuck your burgers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.