Bring the Noise

Atmosphere was woeful last night. Really poor!

But Wolves had a chance to completely embarrass us for 90 minutes with us being almost mostly silent and them bringing a full three tiers yet they sang about City as much as they did Wolves.

“We are Wolves”
“Sloop Jon B”
and
“Ruben Neves”
were just about the only three pro-Wolves chants I remember.

Then they sang numerous songs about us, our players, our empty seats, our support being shit, how they forgot we were there, “ssssshhhhh!”, how de Bruyne is a shit Ruben Neves, we’re a shit Man Utd, asked if our ground was a library, booing Raheem from the start (the bunch of Scouse sympathising ****s) then booing him more when he was brought down for a penalty...

I mean that was one of our worst home Prem atmospheres you could care to remember but I had thought they were a decent set of fans but they sounded like a right Birmingham/Leeds/Millwall set of twats. More bothered about us than display to the nation their song book.

We were silent but they were almost worse with their completely fucking boring chants... boring ****s!

As for us we need to book our ideas up. We’ve got some great songs, we can be as good as any ground in the country when we’re at it (we’ve shown it!), but unless it’s one of our biggest two or three games of the season almost all the ground sits in silence... bobbins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as an aside; what did one of our annoying and pointless 72 announcers on the big screen say about Wolves at half time that had them booing and telling them to fuck off?

They weren’t happy!

Wolves are just like a load of promoted clubs. On a bit of a bounce, bring 3000 get giddy. Sing boring songs.

Fast forward 5 years they will have seen their team lose 5 times at the etihad. Probably in front of about 250,000 plus people. They will start to bring about a thousand fans and then get relegated and average 24,000 fans.

Seen it before and will see it again.

Now fuckoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as an aside; what did one of our annoying and pointless 72 announcers on the big screen say about Wolves at half time that had them booing and telling them to fuck off?

They weren’t happy!

They said that the replays showed it was a sending off. Then they started booing.

They weren’t happy!
That Natalie Pike said it was a sending off and the ref got it right. Why we need to hear the likes of her and the other divs views I don't know!

They weren’t happy!
The announcers were discussing the tackle on Bernardo, which led to Boly being sent off. The Wolves fans started getting arsey, so they were told to wait until they saw the footage.

Atmosphere was woeful last night. Really poor!

But Wolves had a chance to completely embarrass us for 90 minutes with us being almost mostly silent and them bringing a full three tiers yet they sang about City as much as they did Wolves.

“We are Wolves”
“Sloop Jon B”
and
“Ruben Neves”
were just about the only three pro-Wolves chants I remember.

Then they sang numerous songs about us, our players, our empty seats, our support being shit, how they forgot we were there, “ssssshhhhh!”, how de Bruyne is a shit Ruben Neves, we’re a shit Man Utd, asked if our ground was a library, booing Raheem from the start (the bunch of Scouse sympathising ****s) then booing him more when he was brought down for a penalty...

I mean that was one of our worst home Prem atmospheres you could care to remember but I had thought they were a decent set of fans but they sounded like a right Birmingham/Leeds/Millwall set of twats. More bothered about us than display to the nation their song book.

We were silent but they were almost worse with their completely fucking boring chants... boring ****s!

As for us we need to book our ideas up. We’ve got some great songs, we can be as good as any ground in the country when we’re at it (we’ve shown it!), but unless it’s one of our biggest two or three games of the season almost all the ground sits in silence... bobbins!

I’d rather have some noise then none at all. Some of those wolves songs were perfectly fine for us a few years ago aswell. I think some of ours fans are trying to hard to be cool and only sing really wordy songs.... a few years ago we’d have had lots of really good comebacks aswell. There’s nothing now.

We sing more about Edin Dzeko ( south stand) then our own team.!

4th game in 11 days was never going to be a great atmosphere. Game was drab too once their man sent off, particularly second half

I get what your saying, but it’s just excuse after excuse as to why we can’t sing or get behind the team now
- red card
- too many games
- midweek
- too easy
- too good.
All lame excuses as to why people can’t be arsed

There’s been plenty of 3pm kick offs, quite a few against good teams and it’s still crap. Getting fed up of only the odd big game being good and every other being rubbish.

The Liverpool game proved we can create noise, but there’s too many robots in the ground who sit there in silence

I’d rather have some noise then none at all. Some of those wolves songs were perfectly fine for us a few years ago aswell. I think some of ours fans are trying to hard to be cool and only sing really wordy songs.... a few years ago we’d have had lots of really good comebacks aswell. There’s nothing now.

We sing more about Edin Dzeko ( south stand) then our own team.!

I’d like to think the Dzeko song is sung because we are hunting Liverpool down again. The fact is it’s probably been sung the most for a few years now. Weird. Our home support is pretty shite to be fair, especially considering how good it used to be even just with the songs not even the atmosphere in general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.