Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your'e a temperamental bunch, I was only trying to lighten the mood. Just enjoy the title race as it will be the best one in years. Surely you find this more interesting than last year's procession.

Found this corker too from after the Liverpool game:

According to the Echo one fan gets arrested for throwing a flare. Yet despite a number of our fans complaining about coins being thrown at them, nothing was done. Disgraceful by City someone needs to take this up with them. It said at the end of the report the Echo was still waiting for City to reply. Don't hold your breath I would say.

The utter outrage that only one person was arrested for throwing a flare and yet there we NO ARRESTS for throwing flares, bottle, coins, bricks etc. at our players!!?? Don't you just hate dippers!?
No, don't you just love 'em ;)

Your'e a temperamental bunch, I was only trying to lighten the mood. Just enjoy the title race as it will be the best one in years. Surely you find this more interesting than last year's procession.

I suspect that it is you and the rest of your lemmings who are enjoying it more seeing as you are not miles off the pace as usual.

Why will it be better than 2012 when it was decided with the last kick or 2014 also the last game?

These comments about empty seats really is an obsession, Real & Barca often have 50k empty seats & still don’t have sell outs in their biggest games & nobody questions them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.