Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

So was Class Relotius the man behind the article about City, that was printed from football leaks or did he just invent the story. If he said that he printed the story but didn't ask for proof, then we should go ahead and sue him in the German courts and ask for substantial damages.

No obvious link to it, as far as I know.

So was Class Relotius the man behind the article about City, that was printed from football leaks or did he just invent the story. If he said that he printed the story but didn't ask for proof, then we should go ahead and sue him in the German courts and ask for substantial damages.
The story was nothing to do with him, but it doesn't say much for their editorial process, fact/source checking and quality control if he was taking the piss to the extent he did and they were clueless about it.

Once we tell UEFA that we are taking action, it will be very hard for UEFA to ban us, as this could result with UEFA having to pay us substantial damages + loss of earnings which could cost them very much money. So the way I see it they will do absolutely nothing. Why because they will then be breaking the law by using information that has been illegal gather. Can you imagine if the person who hacked our e-mails lives in America, the American courts would give us damages in the way of millions of pounds, which could bankrupt UEFA. What UEFA are doing is totally illegal, you can't in any court use information that has been obtained illegally to use against the defendant.

I don’t think average fans have a clue about FFP and the implications of it with regards to keeping the establishment teams at the top table, and that its chief architect is an ex-utd man. So if UEFA do manage to get the balls to take City to the courts it will be interesting to see if our national press manage to whitewash that information. I am hoping it puts the real reasons for FFP up front and clear to everyone because surely what City are doing is breaking that monopoly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.